Registration is now open!
Canadian Research Software Conference, hosted by CANARIE
May 28 – 29, 2019 | Montreal
To strengthen the Canadian community of research software developers and help maximize the impact of public funds for research, CANARIE is pleased to host the 2019 Canadian Research Software Conference. This is an annual forum where software developers can learn, collaborate, exchange ideas, and discuss common issues with the goal of supporting high-quality Canadian academic research.
Who should attend?
- Active developers of research software (regardless of job title)
- Computational researchers
- Students with an interest in computational research
- Developers of open source software to support research
- Researchers with an interest in software development
2 minutes of highlights from the 2018 Canadian Research Software Conference:
May 28-29, 2019 | Montreal
Registration and Call for Speakers/Posters:
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.